Friday, December 24, 2010

Sweater and a Sidetrack

My daughter love's the british band Muse. But finding thier stuff here in the U.S. is not so easy, so this is my knock off version.

don't ya just love how the little tag on the sleeve makes it look official!


You know they say a picture is worth a thousand words. If you look real close you can see all the medicines I've been taking to stay functional. Instead of the "12 days of Christmas" I'm partaking in the "12 days of Sickness" I'm on day 8 and still going strong, fortunately my autopilot has craftiness mode (all other modes are temporarily out of service) and I was able to finish up some of my Christmas presents in the few coherent moments I have.











I still have 3 more presents to sew................and its Christmas Eve! not sure if I will make it sniffle sneeze cough moan






No comments:

Post a Comment