Sunday, January 31, 2010

Whooo Hoo! this purse has been in the making since October. I bought a simlicity pattern (2251) when they were on sale, with intentions to make this purse from the leftover jellyroll fabric from my quilted scarf . To make up for the $$ spent on the pattern (yes, I'm that cheap) I decided to make use of some old curtains.
Yep! these fit the bill, r-i-p. FYI, I once spent an entire 8 hour day ripping seams when I was working at the clothing factory. Anyways the print became the quilted backing (never to be seen again) and the loverly tan fabric became the base for my birdy design.

And I completely pimped out the inside, no more messy purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment