Wednesday, November 18, 2009

100% Recycled 100th Post

For my 100th post I have been trying to find something extra special. The other night I had the mother of all headaches and decided that supper would be from a can, beef chow mien to be precise. As I was washing out the cans for recycling I was noticeing how shiney and clean they were and since my can opener removes the lid with out rough edges I was popping it on and off as I was waiting for supper to heat up. The light bulb went on (advil must have kicked in) and I thought it would be cute to make coasters that would fit in the can! So the next day I pulled out some recycled supplies: the fabric was a skirt in its former life, the cotton towel was a rescue from the thrift store, the paper on top of the can was the inside of a junk-mail envelope and of coarse the can! that beautiful CAN :)


1 comment: