Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baby Quilt

I'm going to have a new nephew soon! I want to get this quilt done BEFORE he arrives. It was supposed to be done by Christmas but a nasty little cold decided not to let that happen. So now my goal is to have it done before the end of January. Not a tradition pattern, but I'm in *Love* with modern quilt patterns right now. My daughter and I picked the fabrics so that Mom AND Baby could enjoy the quilt. Very much my daughters idea to incorporate a little something femanine/elegant in the quilt, also seen here in another baby quilt we made. The camel is pulled from an image on the back of the quilt which I did not get a picture of yet, but lime green flannel animal print and all baby :) can't wait to put on the brown/spot binding and give it a snuggle. But first I have to go talk sweet to the Green Machine so she will do some flawless quilting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment