Thursday, March 11, 2010

Progress

Guess what?...............this quilt has a sister, and boy is she beautiful. You can see it over at Obsessively Stitching . It makes me want to finish mine and curl up with a good book..........BUT. ugh, its spring and I dont know about the rest of you but that = temporary shutdown of all things stitchy. So for the time being It will have to wait. Sunshine trumps sewing. I am slowly bringing this quilt together, now for the dreaded quilt sandwich, basting, and ahhhh onto the fun part :) you can see more pics of this quilt here. I used 2 charm packs of "full moon forest" by Tula Pink for Moda

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooooh, I love this!! I especially love that the circles aren't all lined up! :o) :o) I thought I had a plan, but now... I just might change my mind! Thanks for sending the link!

    Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning! what a great quilt! thanks for visiting my blog, its so fun to get to know new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!! I love your circles spread out with extra white space. And I love your scrappy border! Of course. : ) I saw this entry, but is there a more recent one? Did you quilt it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Adrianne, I wish I could say that it was quilted. I have my backing and batting ready, but there she sits folded neatly under my sewing table TAUNTING me. I hoping to get cozy with it in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete